Friday, March 15, 2013

13 Days...

So Thursday we officially only had 13 more days of being in Guatemala before we move back to the US and here is what happened...

I got to eat MANGOES!!!  They are seriously my favorite fruit in the whole wide world.  I am sad to say that Bakersfield doesn't know mangoes because the 1 version (Tommy) that we have is good, but it is definitely not the best.  Here I am finishing off my favorite, one called Pashte.  It is really orange inside and is super sweet and juicy.  Someone said that they are the kind of mango that you eat at home where no one can see you because they make such a big mess.  To me they are so worth the mess!  Guatemala has around 13 different kinds of mangoes (!) and I have tried maybe 5 or 6 and have been a fan of them all.  Mangoes are truly a delicious fruit and I am going to miss them while we are in the States! 


No comments:

Post a Comment