Thursday, September 3, 2009

Getting Close



The time is coming soon when I will be packing up (the actual event of packing will probably happen the night before I leave) and flying to Guatemala.


So many emotions are filling me right now- excitement, sadness, joy, peace, and lets be honest, it is a bit overwhelming. It has been so amazing, though, to see how many people are supporting me as I seek to do what God wants me to do with my life. God has really shown me that this is what He wants for me by the way he has provided through people. I am so thankful for everything- the prayers, the financial support, and the encouragement- that people have given me over the past few months. I am so looking forward to this adventure and am ready for it to begin!

Please pray that I will do what God wants me to do with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment