Sunday, December 15, 2013

Baby Martinez

I have been so blessed during this pregnancy!  I have hardly had any symptoms of being pregnant and my belly and baby seem to be growing as normal.  I am so thankful to be pregnant and it is sometimes still hard for me to believe! 

I felt the baby move for the first time when I was holding Finley, my new niece, which was really cool.  Then on Thanksgiving evening after eating as much as I possibly could, I was watching TV with Mario and the baby started really going at it and he was able to feel and see it moving in my belly.  It is a pretty awesome experience! 

For those of you that don't know yet, we are having a boy!  We don't know what we will name him yet, and I am not even sure that we will share a name once we decide on it because then at least there will still be an element of surprise when he is born.  We'll see, though. 

Here are some pictures from the pregnancy.  They are in order even though there are some weeks where I definitely look smaller than the week before.  

13 weeks

14 weeks

15 weeks

16 weeks

17 weeks

18 weeks

19 weeks

21 weeks

22 weeks
Mario and I couldn't be more excited about this growing miracle!  We go on December 23 for an ultrasound to check everything out and I can't wait to see our little guy in there again!!!  Thank you for your prayers and well wishes for us and our growing family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment