Saturday, October 5, 2013

Cousins

Oh friends it has been so long since I have updated and I sincerely apologize.  Between starting the school year with my 2nd grade class and getting into a routine here, I have been horrible about blogging.  Hopefully though, I will be able to be more consistent now that I am kind of in the swing of things.

Today we got to take some pictures with my niece and nephew and I thought I would share then with you.  The title of the picture is cousins...


That is right, we are doubling the cousin count come April!  My sister Becky is due in November and Elisabeth and Nathan are super excited for a cousin.  Today we surprised them and took pictures with all 4 cousins!  

That is another reason why I haven't been updating so often.  I have been exhausted!  Between work starting back up like I said before and my body trying to adjust to another human being growing inside of me, it was a tiring few months.  Thankfully other than being tired, I didn't have too many other pregnancy symptoms. 

Now that I am in my second (!) trimester I am feeling a little better and have more energy so hopefully you will get to share in some of my pregnancy updates!  Mario and I are so excited about a little one coming in April!!!!  

Here are some more pictures of today's photo session.  


1 comment:

  1. Oh Susan, I am SO excited for you and Mario! I've been eyeing you for at least a month wondering if you were pregnant! I'm happily adding you to my prayer list of pregnant mommies that I'm praying for. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete