Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September Celebrations!!!


The month of September has always been one of my favorite months.  Obviously one of the reasons that I like September is because it is my birthday month, but it is also the birthday month of my niece, my Aunt Lynnie, my brother, my Mama and other people who I love.  Living in Guatemala also brings another celebration in September because the 15th is Guatemala’s (and Central America’s) Independence Day.  This year we also started our DTS in September.  Here are some pictures from our celebrations of the month…
Celebrating our friend Sara's birthday

 
Happy Birthday Sara!


DTS
Independence Day Parade
If I were Guatemalan I would have totally rocked this in school!
Guatemalan Flags
Birthday lunch!
Lucky to share my special day with these great friends
Birthday cake

Thanks for reading!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment