Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Beauty...

This week we are learning about Hearing God's Voice in the DTS.  It has been an amazing class and although I have been through it 2 times already, it is something that still speaks to me.  Today we were doing an activity where we were worshiping and asking God to show us His beauty.  This is something like the image I got..

A Giant Redwood Tree that seems to have no end.  So strong.  So faithful.  So sturdy that it can withstand even the strongest storm.  Something that people look at and just say, "WOW".  That is what God showed me.  He is so beautiful.  He is so strong.  He is so faithful.  He is so sturdy that He can help us through whatever storm we are going through. 

In fact, as I write this blog, I am listening to a song that says, "There is nothing too difficult for you.  Nothing too big for you.  Our firm foundation that we can stand upon... it's Jesus".  WOW... Jesus. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment