Thursday, September 13, 2012

Changes




We started our DTS on Wednesday and I had something I wanted to do before the school started, so we made plans and went to Puerto San Jose.  We enjoyed the beach, the company, and the food like usual, but there was something else that I really wanted to do.  I called my friend, Wendy, who works in Puerto San Jose and asked her if she could help me with something.  What was the something?  This...


I have wanted to cut my hair short for a while now and I knew that if I didn't do it before the DTS started that it would have to wait another 6 months, so I decided to go for it!  I must admit, I was a little bit nervous as we pulled up to the salon, but I am so glad I did it.  I haven't had my hair this short since I was 15 and it was time for a change!

Here is another picture of our trip for your enjoyment :) 
It was a great trip, indeed!

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment