Thursday, July 26, 2012

Family...

Here are some pictures of our family from last week when we saw them...
Mario and his youngest sister, Gloria.  It was her birthday and all she wanted was for us to take her to eat Pollo Campero so of course we did!

Brittany Rachel- aka Cinderella with one glass slipper :)

Yandel with his new remote control car that Nathan sent him from the United States!

He LOVED it!

Brittany with her favorite white aunt

Brittany with her smile and her mama's smile even bigger in the background!!
I love having family just a short drive away- it makes it a little easier to be so far away from my family!!!

I would also like to take this time to make a shout out to two of my favorite people, Becky and Layne, who are celebrating their birthdays today!  Happy birthday to both of you!!! I am thankful that you are both in my life!!! 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment