Saturday, March 5, 2011

Love Feast

I had to take a picture with the cutest waiter of the night
On Friday night we had our traditional Love Feast dinner for the DTS students.  This is a night where the staff decorate, cook, clean and do a program to make the students feel welcomed (once again) and loved.  It was my first time on the staff side of things and I think it went really well.  My job was to help out in the kitchen with the wonderful staff who had planned the menu.  We had some DELICIOUS fillet mignons wrapped in bacon, mashed cheesy potatoes, Waldorf salad, corn on the cob, bread, fruit, and tres leches cake to top it off.  My mouth is watering just thinking about it!  We had a wonderful dinner followed by a time of worship and then prayer for the students.  It was a great night and I am so glad once again that God has me here!    

No comments:

Post a Comment