Friday, October 22, 2010

Dog Trainer...

This is Mario's nephew, Yandel with his puppy. If you knew me or have heard stories about me when I was a kid, you would know that I was a cat trainer extraordinaire and would "train" the cats in numerous ways from dressing them up in doll clothes and pushing them around in a stroller to putting them in the mailbox and hiding in the tree to see what happened when the mail person came. It was a great childhood and I think that Yandel is a boy after my heart. He was "training" his puppies the whole time we were there and I couldn't help but think of me as a kid.

WARNING: If you love puppies and don't like to see them being flung around, don't watch this video!!! The rest of you, enjoy!!!

P.S. I realize that it is sideways, but I don't know how to fix it, sorry, so just tilt your head for the 9 seconds it will take to watch it and it will be all good!


1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love it :)
    The more I watched it, the more I laughed!

    ReplyDelete