Monday, August 10, 2009

Patience is a virtue

I borrowed a hiking backpack for my DTS and as soon as I brought it into my room I was ready to fill it up with clothes and other collected items. I am getting so excited and honestly had to talk myself out of packing since I have four weeks left and the "left over" clothes would be slim pickins to make it through. I have been getting things that I think I will need little by little as I shop and have acquired a decent sized pile of stuff in my room. I am beginning to think that I should be diagnosed as an overpacker. Unfortunately, they do not have a cure or prescription readily avalible for overpackeritis so I guess the next best thing is to bring 2 suitcases instead of one... hope the airlines give missionary discounts on checked luggage!

1 comment:

  1. AWWW... you are leaving my in 4 weeks. I am so excited for you but I know I am going to go through Sus withdraws.

    ReplyDelete